Here are some key updates on the economy and Real Estate Stats as of June 30, 2017.
- Existing home sales rose 1.1% in May. Year to Date sales are 2.9% ahead of the first five months of 2016.
- Median price of existing homes rose 5.8% over the median price a year ago.
- Inventory of existing homes in May was 8.4% fewer than were on the market in May 2016. Supply is down to 4.2 months versus 4.7 months a year ago.
- The economy grew at a 1.4% annual rate during the first quarter. Business investment in plant, equipment, and intellectual property rose at 10.4% annual rate
- Corporate profits grew 3.3% over the past year, down from its average annual increase of 6.4% during this expansion
- The average rate on 30 year fixed rate mortgages in Freddie Mac’s survey was 3.88% during the week ending June 20, 2017
- Household net worth climbed 8.3% in year ending first quarter, stronger than the expansion’s 7.1% annual average rate.
These are you Real Estate States as of June 30, 2017 🙂 I view them as positive and a healthy economy. Im going to look for some updates on the CMBS world to share with everyone which is usually a decent predictor of the things to come.
If Fixing and Flipping houses is a part time gig or your full time job please check out how Capital Fundings can help you achieve your goals. We offer great service, great rates and great terms AND our valued experience in the Central Florida Real Estate market. Apply online now at www.beta.capfundings.com